COVID-19: Our Commitment to You
To our valued Chugay Cosmetic Surgery family of patients,
In light of the recent developments surrounding Coronavirus (COVID-19), we wanted to reach out to you to share how we are maintaining a healthy environment for both patients and staff. Chugay Cosmetic Surgery takes your health seriously and we understand that in the light of the Coronavirus you may have some concerns relating to any appointments you have or have been considering. Below is a short list of how we are committed to putting you, and your health, first.
Staff members are encouraged to stay home in the event of any illness accompanied by coughing, sneezing and/or fever. This is not a new protocol due to the Coronavirus situation – it has always been an expectation of our team members, and our patients.
- Chugay Cosmetic Surgery has always placed hand sanitizers in all common areas, including reception and our lobby area. Additionally, we have antimicrobial hand soap in all restrooms.
- We encourage our patients to reschedule their appointments in the event of illness. We will happily reschedule you at a time when you are feeling your best.
- If you have recently traveled to an area in the last 14 days where Coronavirus has been prevalent, we ask that you reschedule any upcoming appointments no less than 2 weeks from the original appointment date.
- Do you need products but aren’t feeling so hot? Feel free to order your skincare/scar needs through our Medspa website at https://www.gravitymedspa.com/shop/. We’ll get them shipped out to you with no lapse in your skincare routine!
- Most importantly, we encourage you to contact your primary care doctor if you develop symptoms that are linked to Coronavirus or any other ongoing symptoms.