Introduced in the U.S. in the early 1980s, liposuction, also called liposculpture, lipoplasty, or suction lipectomy, is a cosmetic surgery technique developed by cosmetic surgeons to reduce stubborn fat deposits that don’t respond to dieting and exercise.
These fatty bulges are most commonly found in the thighs, hips, abdomen, buttocks, knees, ankles, calves and arms.
They are also found in the facial areas such as the chin, cheeks, jowls and neck. Liposuction can be performed alone or in conjunction with other cosmetic surgery procedures such as a Tummy Tuck, Facelift, Cheek Augmentation, Chin Augmentation to achieve the desired result.
After making small incisions in the areas to be suctioned, a cannula is inserted into the subcutaneous tissues and fat is aspirated into a special suction machine.
The procedure takes between 1-2 hours, depending on the amount of area to be suctioned.
Yes! Medical Financing is available on approved credit. We accept financing from CareCredit.com and LendingUSA.com. For more information about our Financing options
Dr. Chugay’s Tumescent Technique
- Ultrasound Use
- Internal Ultrasonic Technique
- Disadvantages of Internal Ultrasound
- External Ultrasound Technique
- Unique Cannulas
- Aggressive Liposuction
- Even Contouring
- Liposuction Equipment
- Special Incisions and Suturing
Liposuction Testimonial – *INDIVIDUAL RESULTS WILL VARY. VIDEO DO NOT CONSTITUTE A PROMISE OR REPRESENTATION OF ANY PARTICULAR OUTCOME OR EXPERIENCE.
- Experience: With 2 generations of doctors, over 30,000 procedures and a lifetimes worth of combined experience, Dr. Nikolas V. Chugay and Dr. Paul N. Chugay have not only the required experience in various surgical and non surgical procedures but Nikolas has helped revolutionize the industry, and Paul is following very closely in his father’s footsteps, drawing on over 40 years of experience.
- Compatibility & Respect: Book a consultation with the doctor. Get a feel for how they treat you; whether they listen to you and what you want. It’s important to thoroughly discuss what you’re trying to achieve with your doctor so they have a clear, concise idea of what your goal is but it’s equally important that you respect your doctor’s experience and education enough to listen to their recommendations. You don’t want a doctor that doesn’t care about YOU.
- Specialization: Ask your doctor about other times they’ve performed the procedure you want.
3D VIDEO OF THE
Although performed on an outpatient basis, liposuction is not without its complications. The patient may suffer contour irregularities, asymmetry, development of dense scar tissue, bleeding, infection, and the development of fluid collections under the skin.
Liposuction – *THIS VIDEO DOES NOT CONSTITUTE A PROMISE OR REPRESENTATION OF ANY PARTICULAR OUTCOME OR EXPERIENCE.
You will notice significant bruising and swelling post-operatively. You will be given special garments to wear post-operatively to apply pressure to the affected areas and minimize swelling while providing support during healing. The results of the surgery will be recognizable soon after surgery, but it will take several weeks for the full effect of the surgery to be noticeable.